I pride myself on being able to help make your party or celebration a success.
Take a look at my three most popular packages listed below, or if you need something more custom, don’t hesitate to contact me.
You may wish to entrust me with providing music for your wedding ceremony. This package includes PA speakers for the ceremony as well as myself being there, discreetly placed, to provide your perfectly timed processional music. Background music can also be played while your guests arrive beforehand and whilst you and your new spouse sign the Register.
Wedding Breakfast Package
This is where I provide a PA system, including radio microphones, for those all important and unforgettable speeches and also the ability to play suitable soft background music to entertain your guests during the meal. I can also provide a Living Guestbook experience or Table “Top Three” favourite tracks request cards, both of which I collect during and after the Wedding Breakfast and use for a twist on the evening reception disco.
When hiring my reception disco service, you will receive a high quality sound system, top of the range disco lighting, haze machine (venue permissible), and you will have access to the Client Area on my website where you, your families and friends can input your own song and track suggestions so that you can build up a party playlist. I will also be available to lead the entrance announcements as you both arrive into the function room, to direct you in cutting your cake, announce your first dance and anything else you may have planned.
I can also offer advice on function room uplighters, ‘Hearts’ styled monogram projection, light podiums, confetti cannons, black & white chequered dance flooring and black or white starlit ‘twinkling’ polished dance floors.
To fit around your wedding plans, you may wish to select more than one package or service. Please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss your requirements and plans without any obligation.
I have had the pleasure to work with some wonderful private and wedding venues, including those listed below.
Your chosen venue may not be listed, but I may have already performed there before so please contact me for more details.
- Mercure Newton Solney Hotel
- Newton House
- The Pavilion, Branston Golf Club
- The Riverside
- Dovecliffe Hall Hotel
- The Winery
- Tower Brewery
- National Brewery Centre
- St Georges Park FA Centre, Hilton Hotel
- Pirelli Stadium
- Burton Town Hall
- Breadsall Priory
- The Limes
- Spondon Cricket Club
- Darley Abbey Club
- Littleover Lodge
- Andaz Hotel, Liverpool St, London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire, Leicester Square, London
- Alton Towers Resort Hotel, Uttoxeter
- Denston College, Uttoxeter
- George Hotel, Lichfield
- Grosvenor Casino, Stoke on Trent
- Jai Pur, Alrewas
- Kelham House, Newark
- North Stafford Hotel, Stoke on Trent
- Novotel, East Midlands Airport
- Ramada Birmingham, Solihull
- Swancar Farm & Country House, Nottingham
- Swinfin Hall Hotel, Lichfield
- Alveston manor Hotel, Stratford on Avon
- Ardencote Manor Hotel, Strarford on Avon
- Ansty hall, Bedworth
- Crannage Hall Conference Centre, Crewe
- Crewe Hall, Crewe
- Jordan’s Mill Visitors Centre, Biggleswade
- Tern Hill Hall Hotel, Market Drayton